graphic image

Receive Payments

Custodial parents have two options for receiving support payments.

  1. The smiOne payment card is a Visa debit card designed specifically for Ohio child support recipients. Custodial parents can access their money at banks, ATMs and at stores across the state, nation and world! The card is accepted anywhere Visa is accepted. MORE INFORMATION

  2. Direct deposit - If a parent would like to receive direct deposit into their bank account, they must fill out an enrollment form and send the completed document to Child Support Payment Central, P.O. Box 182812, Columbus, Ohio 43218-2812 or fax to 614-985-4453.