graphic image

Report Changes to Case

State law requires parents to report the following changes in writing:

  • employment information
  • residential or mailing address
  • telephone numbers
  • driver’s license number

If you are a non-custodial parent and you fail to report such changes, you may not receive notice of enforcement actions, such as:

  • imposition of liens
  • loss of driver’s, professional, occupational, and/or recreational license
  • wage withholding
  • access restriction and deductions from your financial institution accounts and;
  • any other action permitted by law to obtain money from you to satisfy your support obligation