BUTLER COUNTY SOIL & WATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
(513) 887-3720 firstname.lastname@example.org 1802 Princeton Road, Suite 300, Hamilton, OH45011 https://www.butlerswcd.org
- Reduce soil erosion loss on both urban and agricultural lands.
- Improve water quality by serving as a resource base for water quality data and educating the public concerning storm water management and erosion control.
- To increase both the rural and urban communities' awareness of the value, need, and ways of conserving our natural resources.
- Promote woodland and wildlife management by local landowners.
- Conduct a strong informational and educational program in the schools and with the general public.
- Provide adequate funding, personnel and equipment to meet the future needs of district operations.
To promote the conservation, restoration, and responsible use of our natural resources through technical assistance and education.
To be recognized as a non-partisan leader in the conservation and management of our soil, water and other natural resources through effective and efficient programs and services.